I set up this calendar on my server and it's wonderful! I had been looking for a calendar like this one for weeks!
- Plans runs on unix or windows-based machines.
- Plans is written in perl, and requires perl version 5.6 or better.
- Plans requires a host that can execute perl cgi scripts. Perl is available on machines running Windows, through a free program called ActivePerl.
- Plans 7.0 and higher requires the CGI::Session perl module. If you are unable to uninstall this module, please contact the author for assistance.
- Plans requires about 2 Mb of space (this may increase if large number of events are added).
- Plans will not run on free Geocites accounts (they don't allow custom cgi scripts)
- Plans will not run on free Tripod accounts (they allow custom cgi scripts, but don't support Perl's Time:Local package, which is an integral part of Plans).
- Plans requires a web browser. Plans works with current versions of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Konqueror, and Opera*.
- Plans does not work under IE 5.2 on Macintosh.
- Mozilla Firefox is recommended.
* The custom color select doesn't work in Safari, Opera or Konqueror.